Has your creative team ever produced a video that you thought: “this is too good not to share outside of our church?” Leadership Network is giving churches an opportunity to do just that (and perhaps win some $ too)!
Coming May 19 (at 1 pm EST), Leadership Network has partnered with Thrivent to present an online film festival featuring short videos on the topic of generosity – the giving of money, time, assistance – however people have shared with others.
We are not asking churches to create anything new (although there’s no reason that they can’t!). We are looking for audience-capturing, innovative pieces that churches have used to encourage and remind people about being generous. Here are the primary areas/categories that we will be considered:
- Capital Campaigns/Giving Initiatives
- End of Year “Asks”
- Special Projects
- Sermon Support (less than 5 minute snippets from preaching on generosity)
- Promos for Financial Peace University, Crown or other stewardship offerings
- “Thank You for Giving” pieces
- Volunteer Recruitment and Appreciation
- Christmas, Easter, Holiday appeals
This will be a great opportunity for churches to see what others are doing to encourage generosity among their people. There will be prizes totaling $5,000 for the best video submissions and they must be uploaded by March 20. Please contact Todd Rhoades at email@example.com for more information.